Sound equipment available for rent (a partial list):
- 12 Channel Pevey Unity (Analog)
- 12 Channel X-Air (Digital-uses cat cable to laptop)
- 6 Channel Teac 2a Recording Mixer
- 6 Channel Rack Mixer
- Carvin 250 x250 watt
- 500 x 500 watt
- Crown D75 good for monitors
- Boss Accustic Live Acoustic Guitar Amp with Mic input, effects, and harmony vocals.
Roland KC-300 ideal for small-stage performances, PA monitoring, and stage monitoring. 100-watt output power, 12-inch woofer, and horn tweeter. Can be mounted on a speaker stand.
- Two – Bose 502a With Crossover 502c can be used as mains in small venues.
- Two EV SRO 15″ In sub boxes – These work well with the 502a speakers.
- Two EV 12″ in portable ABS boxes with horns. These can be uses alone or with the 15″ SROs.
- Six entry-level wireless – okay for spoken word
- A variety of vocal mics and stands
- Pevey boundary microphones (3)
- MXL 990 Condenser with shock mount
- a variety of shotgun/video microphones
- 2 Lavalier Microphones
- Audio Technica Broadcast Mic
- Graphics EQ
- BBE Sonic Maximizer
- Digital Reverb
- Digital delay for remote speakers
- ProGrade CD Player
- Tascam Linear PCM DR-600 mxII
- M-Audio M-Track digital interface
- Several Small, Medium and Large diaphram Condensers with shock mounts
- Three softbox studio lighting setup for video
- background stand with green screen
- 3 LED bi color light panels
- 14″ Ringlight
Rentals come with a sound engineer on site
Rates start at $100 + $50 per hour with a 2-hour minimum.
Transportation over 5 miles from Billerica, MA is $2 per mile each way.