Please read and understand my policy.
- If you have questions or concerns please voice them before scheduling a tutoring session.
- The content of each lesson will be agreed upon in advance. I allow for flexibility during the session to cover any topic of your choice but only the requested topics will be prepared for in advance.
- Appointments will be set via my online calendar and confirmed with clients in advance. Clients will receive a link that will provide options to confirm, cancel or re-schedule. If you need to change or cancel your appointment please do so 24 hours in advance using the appointment link, or by voice or text at 978-408-6452 24/7.
- No-shows and last minute cancelations are subject to the agreed upon fee or a minimum $30 charge.
- Agreed upon payment is due at the end of each session. Any related purchases that are the client’s responsibility will be agreed upon in advance and and added to the bill.
I’m available to teach the following:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Digital Photography
- General computer use – Mac OS or Windows
- Microsoft Office and/or Open Office
- Lighting for Photography
- Introductory Guitar and Piano