Infographic from websitesetup.org
Back in January, I wrote a piece on WordPress.com VS. WordPress.org. Peggy Morgan sent me this excellent infographic that illustrates the differences between websites built with WordPress.com and the software that is WordPress at WordPress.org.
The conclusion is that WordPress.COM is the way to go if you want to build a DIY blog, but if you want a business website WordPress.ORG and a professional designer are the way to go.
Unlike DIY websites like WIX and WordPress.com. A professional web designer can elevate your WordPress.ORG website to the next level by implementing the following essential elements:
- Customized Design: A web designer will create a visually appealing and unique design that aligns with your brand identity, ensuring your website stands out from competitors.
- User Experience (UX) Optimization: A skilled designer understands the principles of UX and will create intuitive navigation, clear call-to-actions, and an overall user-friendly interface to enhance the visitor’s journey on your website.
- Mobile Responsiveness: A web designer will ensure your website is fully responsive and optimized for seamless viewing and functionality across various devices, catering to the growing mobile audience.
- Brand Consistency: A designer will incorporate your brand elements, such as logo, colors, and typography, consistently throughout your website, reinforcing brand recognition and trust.
- Conversion Optimization: An experienced web designer will strategically place conversion elements, such as contact forms, compelling CTAs, and optimized landing pages, to increase your website’s ability to convert visitors into leads or customers.
- Performance Optimization: A web designer will optimize your website’s speed, loading times, and overall performance, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable browsing experience for visitors.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): A designer will implement on-page SEO practices, including keyword optimization, meta tags, and structured data, to improve your website’s visibility in search engine results and attract organic traffic.
- Custom Functionality: A web designer can integrate custom functionalities and plugins to enhance the capabilities of your website, such as e-commerce features, membership systems, or advanced contact forms.
- Ongoing Support and Maintenance: Hiring a web designer provides you with ongoing support, including regular updates, backups, security monitoring, and troubleshooting, to keep your website running smoothly.
By partnering with MacKenzie Arts & Design, you can harness the expertise of a skilled web designer who possesses the specialized skills required to take your WordPress website to the next level. Contact us today to discuss your goals and explore how we can transform your website into a powerful tool that helps your business thrive.