Infographic from websitesetup.org
Back in January I wrote a piece on WordPress.com VS. WordPress.org. Peggy Morgan sent me this excellent infographic that illustrates the differences between websites built with WordPress.com and the software that is WordPress at WordPress.org. Visit ‘Website Setup’ at http://websitesetup.org/create-blog/ . The conclusion is, “WordPress.com is the way to go if you want to build a blog or website for your business and earn money (from it).”
For Best results we recommend business owners hire a designer
Website setup details how to set up your own WordPress blog and it’s a great resource if you decide you want to DIY. If you’re a business and you want your website to help you earn money or convert prospects to customers, I recommend you use WordPress.com and hire a web designer. This is due to the specialized skills required for a good design including:
- Search engine optimization , so your site will be seen.
- User Interface and User Experience UI/UX design, keeping your visitors engaged in your content.
- Creating graphics that load quickly and still look great on screen so your site loads quickly.
- Insuring great mobile user experience by making your site responsive and fluid.
A good web designer will get your website to the next level. If you already have a WordPress website and want to take it to the next level, click here to contact us.
It’s doesn’t have to be expensive
Hiring a designer doesn’t have to be expensive. MacKenzie Arts and Design has a plan to fit your budget and needs. We’ll also support your WordPress.com website on-going which frees you up to work on your business.
We recommend and build all of our websites on
- We use the WordPress platform from WordPress.org
- We offer all our websites
- Yoast SEO for on page Search Engine Optimization
- Wordfence for security
- Gravity Forms for interactive forms
- Woo Commerce for E-Commerce
- All our websites are mobile device responsive and fluid
- Microsites from $500